Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Lesson Plan and Activity - Use of Books and the Library - Non-fiction Scavenger Hunt - Biology

One of the most useful courses that I took in college was titled The Use of Books and the Library.  I learned a great deal about the resources available in a major research library by preparing an extensive bibliography on a topic of my choice.  This gave me the idea for a lesson plan and activity that would assist high school students in using the library and acquiring reading skills in the use of non-fiction books and internet resources.  The lesson plan and activity worksheets can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kfpFrvt6D9iv08J3v9SANL4Aktx21-lG

There are more versions on the link, I'm posting preview photos here:





Similar activities can be found here on this blog:


If you find any links on my blog that do not work, please let me know by leaving a comment.  I would like to keep my blog up-to-date and relevant.

No comments: